JP On Gaming

Monday, May 15, 2017

Origins Program for FOE

The last three origins have been a mixed bag for me. The two years I went to run events for Legacies, were not great. Not great at all, with only a single table out of 8 or 9 slots offered. Not exactly what I planned or wanted. It did get me in, but I really hated it as I felt like I was cheating the system.

Last year, I opted to not run any Legacies and run Arcanis. Although I love to play Arcanis, I discovered that I really hated to run it. I did the best I could to give people a good experience, but I would not put this into my favorite game experience. I fully realize that this has more to do with me than Arcanis or the adventures.

So this time around I had to decide what I wanted to do. I decided to roll the dice and see what would happen. I decided to offer three adventures, the same for Pathfinder and 5th Edition. Conveniently aimed at limiting the amount of work I would have to do.

Once again, I am working with The Gathering, a collection of smaller organized play groups including

One of my not-so-secret goals is to see where the play numbers are going and put my focus there going forward, or if I need to keep both systems going at once...

So here is my current schedule for Saggakar events (I will only be running Saggakar adventures at Origins). Last I checked before their registration system went down, there were only a few open seats left for my games. I can't wait until their system comes back up to see the registration numbers.

Wednesday

1pm-5pm D&D 5e The Sorrowful Lady Blue trees, a merchant-priest, a raccoon, a rebellious house, and a night queen: it is a long way from the Spiderfen Forest. Introduction to the Tyrants of Saggakar. Play a pregen or bring your own Legacies character.

8am-12pm D&D 5e Encounter in the Mists An abandonned fortress in the Mists with a dark secret for you to discover. Introduction to the Tyrants of Saggakar. Play a pregen or bring your own Legacies character.

Thursday

8am-12pm D&D 5e Service and Rewards The ArchDespot wants to conquer her neighbors. First, she must get the cooperation of the Houses. Introduction to the Tyrants of Saggakar. Play a pregen or bring your own Legacies character.

1pm-5pm Pathfinder The Sorrowful Lady Blue trees, a merchant-priest, a raccoon, a rebellious house, and a night queen: it is a long way from the Spiderfen Forest. Introduction to the Tyrants of Saggakar. Play a pregen or bring your own Legacies character.

8am-12pmPathfinder Encounter in the Mists An abandonned fortress in the Mists with a dark secret for you to discover. Introduction to the Tyrants of Saggakar. Play a pregen or bring your own Legacies character.

Friday

8am-12pm Pathfinder Service and Rewards The ArchDespot wants to conquer her neighbors. First, she must get the cooperation of the Houses. Introduction to the Tyrants of Saggakar. Play a pregen or bring your own Legacies character.

Sunday

8am-12pm Pathfinder Open Library of any Legacies adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment